Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
I had a great mother's day. I woke up to a great breakfast burrito in bed with Nate and Treyton singing to me. Then at church, Treyton had his first experience singing with the primary at the pulpit. It was so cute. He fought his way to the front and then just kept looking at all of the kids trying to figure out what they were singing. He mouthed a few words towards the end and then got a little lost trying to make his way back to us. So adorable. And then our ward decided that we deserved cheesecake and truffles during the last hour instead of a flower during sacrament meeting. Definitely okay by me! When I picked up Trey from Sunbeams, his teachers had all of the kids run to their moms and say "I love you!!" So Sweet. Nate and Treyton also got me the best present. They put together a book on iPhoto of the kids and me with the kids and wrote a message on the jacket cover and had it printed. It is beautiful and perfect! I had a great Mother's Day and have a great family! I hope everyone else had a great one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what?! i missed cheesecake and truffles! oh well, i'm not technically a mother yet anyway, but i'm glad you had such a great day b/c you are a great mom to such cute kids!
Ymm breakfast burrito! That sounds delicious! I am still up for taking the kids for a walk to the park today if you are. Give me a call!
https://www.alkibla.com/2021/01/kartu-kredit-untuk-belanja-bulanan.html
Post a Comment