Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pirates...arghhhh

Since Treyton has his birthday three days after Christmas and we are pretty much spent from that and our anniversary two days later, we decided to celebrate his birthday six months later. Well, when we found out that my parents were going to be here this past week, we decided to move up his party too! He wanted a pirate birthday party and that is what he got. We had 14 little kids who walked the plank, got bandanas and scars, played pin the eye patch on the pirate, had a treasure hunt, lots of snacks, sprite with "sharks blood", and cake. It was really fun and really great that my parents were here because we couldn't have done it without them! Some pictures...



And this picture was from the day before. When I went outside the kids had on Nate's shoes and thought it was so funny. I had to take a picture!

3 comments:

Hksedwick said...

I love it! What a fun little party. Your cake is so cute. I liked it when somebody in primary was trying to get him up there for the birthday song. HAHA Kids are so funny!

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I love that cake! Where did you get the idea? We want to do a Cars cake for B. Do you know of a good site to go to for ideas? You are one talented girl!

melynda said...

al, that cake is the cutest thing i have ever seen!! your are so creative, happy half b-day trey!