Friday, May 30, 2008
One Year Down!
Yesterday was officially Nate's last day of class for his first year of medical school! He has a big test this morning and then he is done. It has gone by incredibly fast. Nate has done really well and I am so proud of him. He has actually had to study this year, which is a new concept for him. Luckily though, he has not had to study nearly as much as some of the guys. I am so glad I have a husband who realizes that straight A's are not worth the price of sacrificing time with his family and his little kids who can't wait to play with him the second he gets home. Hopefully the next 7+ years will go by this fast until he is actually making a paycheck! Good job, Nate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU. YOU MADE IT. Great job Nate. Sounds like we are not the only ones who are proud of you. Love ya forever and see ya soon, Mom
7 more years...wow. You are on your way! Way to go Nate! That is a lot more school than I could handle. Keep up the good work and enjoy your time off.
congrats! the first year is huge deal, after that it goes by even faster! good luck.
Congrats- one year down. Doesn't it feel good to be one year closer?!
Post a Comment