Friday, May 23, 2008

Hey Everyone!!!



I have recently become a distributor for a vinyl-lettering company called Phraseworthy. They have REALLY cute stuff that you can order or come up with a custom order of your own. I started a blog showing some of the stuff. So you can email me and order or leave comments or questions and I will get back to you. I also have received a ton of questions about the headbands and hair clips I make for Jayci and other baby girls, so I will put some of those up there too and you can order any of those or custom order too!

Jayci wearing one of the MANY headbands I have made her. I guess I am trying to compensate for her lack of hair in the front.

2 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

Hey Alyson, I LOVE the pack of the season/holiday phrases! One question--do they all come in one pack of one color, or can you pick different colors? I love the cute wreath, too!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Alyson, cute stuff!