I forget how gorgeous Virginia is! I miss the scenery, but DO NOT MISS THE HUMIDITY! We are pretty lucky though--the northwest is gorgeous too : ) Just more piney. How are you? How is school? We miss you guys! We hope to come out there soon (Ha! As in a year or so--life is so busy!) Give those cute kids big hugs for us!
4 comments:
I forget how gorgeous Virginia is! I miss the scenery, but DO NOT MISS THE HUMIDITY! We are pretty lucky though--the northwest is gorgeous too : ) Just more piney. How are you? How is school? We miss you guys! We hope to come out there soon (Ha! As in a year or so--life is so busy!) Give those cute kids big hugs for us!
You guys did such a beautiful job taking pictures! I love them. I love the Sharps, you guys are amazing!
I love these pics...so great!
those flowers look amazing! you have such a cute family....
p.s. feel free to blog stalk anytime.. :)
Post a Comment