In the water near Corpus Christie.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Corpus Christie
My parents took us to the beach for the weekend near Corpus Christie. It was so much fun. Treyton could have LIVED in the water! We got to play at the beach, see a jelly fish, build sandcastles, stay at a hotel and get HORRIBLE sleep (what kind of hotel has their pool open until midnight?), and went to a great museum where we got to board the replica of the Santa Maria!
Searching for rolly polly bugs before we left the house. It was pretty cute.

In the water near Corpus Christie.
This is Jayci's sad attempt at getting me to hold her. Not gonna happen! I was playing in the water with Treyton.
He seriously could have stayed there forever. We will have to live next to water when we move next!
And it really wasn't very warm at all, but what does that matter?
Reading bed time books with Grandma Woody.
In the water near Corpus Christie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hi, this is maddy egbert... my hubby and i just met nate down in the obx with all the other med school couples and he showed me your blog. your kids are beautiful!! I only saw a glimpse of them when he showed me your blog, but I just looked at the pictures and they're sooooo cute! our blog is private so if you want to see it, send your email address to madiola44@gmail.com. I'm not trying to be weirdo stalker-ish :)
Al, how cute are your kids? You probably know the answer to that question. And I love your hair. I've never seen it so long. You are my inspiration. I'm trying it too.
Wow Alyson I love your hair!! I really wish I could see you guys when you come to Washington...Our kids would have fun!! Looks like you are enjoying your family!! That's always fun!
Grandma Woody; that is so cute. Also, your hair is so long! I'm working hard at growing mine out too. I hate it. Who knows when we'll make it back to VA. I wish we could've seen you when we went out last year!
Oh, btw, when I said I hated my hair long; it in no way reflects my feelings on your hair. Yours looks fantastic. Mine does not. I might cave and cut it.
Hair looks great.
May I suggest the OBX for living near the water. We enjoy it. Nate was at the OBX w/the med couples? Did he come down w/Nate Bennion, they were here w/a bunch of couples. Nate and I grew up together. Jayci looks so pitiful wanting you to hold her. They are freakin adorable.
ok you kids are so dang cute, look a jaycis hair!! and i love your long hair, and i bet nate REALLY loves it!! dont cut it.
YEA! Pictures! I love your hair. You look so dang good! It looks like you had a great time... a much deserved, great time!
Post a Comment