I just thought this one was too cute.
The Children's Museum is always a favorite. The one here in SA has lots of fun things. Treyton especially loved the airplane and all of the friends he made on it!
The Zoo! Look at how close the Jaguar was to the glass. It was awesome. And there was a petting zoo where the kids got to pet disgusting goats while I held my breath the whole time. Fun!
And yes, I know there are two of these pictures, but this one will NOT come off. Sorry.
Cute hats to play with. Lots of fun new toys here.
They have been wanting to take lots of baths since we have been here. Grandma and Grandpa have much cooler bath toys.
I swear my parents have kept everything from when we were little. Fashion plates, anyone? My kids are loving these. Treyton calls them "action plates". A little more manly.
6 comments:
I can't believe how curly jaycis hair is! Its adorable! Hey whats your email we want you to invite you to view our blog!
You can email it to us here:
RobandKileySmith@hotmail.com
Looks like loads of fun. I've been watching for a new post from you to share your adventure. We love you, too Nate.
Her curls...to die for!
We LOVED fashion plates! I think Angie still has hers.
Have a great time in Texas with your parents!
I love love the picture of Trey and the grocery cart! The costumes are so funny and adorable too!
ps don't worry, my lil brother played with my American Dolls when he was that age and he is totally normal!!! lol
Oh I miss those coloring plates, I loved those as a kid. And, I totally had that same devil cape, I think I wore it for 3 halloweens in a row and I am sure all of my siblings wore it before me. Oh good memories.
Post a Comment