PS- Nate's hair is disgusting. It was in no way okayed by me.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
The Rest of Texas
These are the rest of our pictures from Texas. We are leaving tomorrow for Seattle to visit the DEAVERS! We are so excited but sad to be leaving my parents. We had tons of fun here and my kids loved being with Grandma and Grandpa Woody. We love you guys and thanks for everything.
PS- Nate's hair is disgusting. It was in no way okayed by me.
This is the zipline that Treyton was obsessed with at Tumbleweeds, where we met some distant relatives who live near my parents. It was really a cute little place and Treyton had SO much fun playing with friends.
This thing rolls inside when you start walking. The kids thought this was fantastic.
Her first game of air hockey at Tumbleweeds.
THIS COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK. I WANT MY MAC BACK!!! I cannot delete unwanted pictures.
She sat on this for about a second. She is a pansy.
One of the many cool things at the indoor park. They had boats, castles, cars, huge jungle gym things, a movie theater, place for toddlers, moon bounces. I think I might have liked it more than Jayci though.
They had these self-propelled trains that Treyton loved, even though the lady had to keep giving him pushes and the kids in back of him kept ramming him. I guess we will have to hit the weight room.
Jayci wanted to stay up late with us every night. But this is after I went in to check on her at 9:30 and she was standing up in her crib with her pants off, shirt half off, and diaper off with a soaked pillow. Fun.
PS- Nate's hair is disgusting. It was in no way okayed by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alyson,
Hey...Whats your email so I can send you an invite to our blog? Miss you guys!
Looks fun! Next up is a trip to Utah/Idaho! I know you guys probably wont be able to make it for my graduation but the date is May 1st and President Monson is speaking. I know you are making a trip in July though So i can wait to see you guys I GUESS! Love you all and miss you tons
Kris
Fun pictures! Sounds like you guys had a blast. You look so beautiful in the pic on the way to the Temple! That is so neat that you got to do the work for your G-ma. Hope all is well with you guys, we need to get together real soon!
Post a Comment