Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!!!

This is Nate and I am conducting a survey to determine who's hair looks better long...MINE or alyson's. I shall keep a running tally and report the findings at the end of the voting period. Please be honest...don't worry about hurting alyson's feelings if your eyes are opened to the true beauty of the mohawkamullet! Happy voting!

21 comments:

Reams Fam said...

I love your hair Alyson! Nate, you look like some scary criminal-sorry!

LauriAnn said...

Wow. I was going to vote for Alyson, but then I scrolled down and saw that awesome configuration of hair. I always pick my physicians based on hairstyle, and I would definitely go with the guy that has a mullet (or girls for that matter, I am not sexist). Good work Nate, keep it up. Also, I think this proves that you require more supervision. Maybe Alyson has been gone too long.

Lacey said...

I have one word. Disgusting. I won't tell you whose hair I am talking about (but it isn't Alyson's :). The 80's are over Nate...sorry.

Nicole said...

Wow Nate...never knew you had it in you. That is an awesome 'do. I am leaning towards Alyson's long hair...Nate's seems more appropriate at halloween!

Aly said...

Oh my gosh!!! Just for everyone's info, I did NOT sanction his hair. GROSS NATE! It is a good thing I am gone right now. Nasty.

Hksedwick said...

Nate you know this officially means that you cannot be left alone.

Joe said...

Nate wins! And I think that this means Nate should be left alone more often. His creative genius is finally left to its devices! Who knows what could be next: a cure for cancer or white-trashedness! Great!

melynda said...

ok, you know i have to vote for al. but i will just say damn nate, i think its awesome. adam is kinda jealous!!

Ashley said...

GROSS!! Alyson looks WAY better with long hair!! It makes her look good. Long hair on guys just creeps me out!! It always makes me wonder if they are hiding behind their hair..

bzmom24 said...

Okay Nate- if you were a dwarf or an orc, I'd say A+ on the hair.
However, in all my geneology I cannot find that line.
So, I definitely go with Alyson.
I think you're just getting lonely and put this up to get her home!

Mandi said...

Nate, I like the little psychological twist you put on your description (ie your name in all caps and Alyson's name tiny). Nice try...Alyson wins :) I love you though.

Linda said...

Oh my gosh!! I hope you are on break from school Nate and that you're not leaving the house looking like that. I hope Dad does'nt pop in on this one. I don't know if he can take it! Love you but Alyson's is the winner hands down.

Linda said...

Oh my gosh!! I hope you are on break from school Nate and that you're not leaving the house looking like that. I hope Dad does'nt pop in on this one. I don't know if he can take it! Love you but Alyson's is the winner hands down.

Larry and Janice said...

Nate - this just confirms an eternal truth: God gave the world women, wives and mothers for TONS of absolutely essential reasons. These fotos of you are proof of one of the major ones: scary what men without women are capable of!
Love ya - - Mom Woody (Janice)

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

Alyson is hideous. Nate you are a rockstar.

Kristi said...

EWE! Nate that hair needs some serious attention! Alyson I cant believe how LONG your hair is! I like it! I wish mine was long :( I guess its getting there I need to stop cutting it! Nate I hope you have cut your hair since thi!

Kristi said...

Nate I forgot to ad.... How am I the one that went to jail when you are the one that looks like that? I mean that is just screaming...Jail Time! I also agree with Mandi when she says the psychological twist was charming but not charming enough to win me over!

AGS said...

Disgusting, gross and slimy, Nate! Need I describe more? Our vote is Alyson all the way - duh! She's looking beautiful! Never seen her hair that long. The real contest should be who's had the worst haircut, you with your mullet-hawk or Alyson as a 13 year old Kramer-do? I might still have to vote Alyson's direction (although your's is slimier, no girl should EVER be called a boy. It's a pity vote). Love you BOTH! -Sarena

The Pates said...

Dude... Josh is gonna be SO Jealous when he sees this pic!!! He'd love to do some freaky UGLY hairdo!! That's great Nate!!

Loya said...

Two words about Nate's hair: "Disgusting" (Loya); "Awesome" (Andy)
Andy did a mustache-thing one time when I was gone for a couple weeks... so not attractive.

sharpest family said...

Uh I think the answer is obvious. Nate wins hands down. NOT!
Alyson, your hair looks so pretty long. I love love love it!
Nate, I think that's the scariest thing I've ever seen! Your mohawk totally puts Aaron's to shame. Well done. I hope you've cut it since. :)