We started with Abby Cadabby tatooes.
Kids really love these, although they are such a pain to get off.
The kids played fairy tag. Who would have thought that just adding fairy wings to the tagger makes the game so much more fun!
Treyton got drunk with fairy power. Sorry, Austin!
The kids got to decorate their very own magical wands.
Such a cute little fairy.
Can you believe this costume is a 3-4T? There is no way. Although Jayci does have a huge tummy, there is no way it is THAT big! And she definitely won't be able to fill out the top for about 14 more years...I hope!And thanks to Alicia for taking pictures for me so I didn't have to worry about it. It was great!
3 comments:
what a fun party! fairies always make things better, i should keep that in mind for lincolns party! haha, adam would love that!
where did you get that beautiful purple shirt?
Looks like a darling party! And we love our little princess!
We're doing an Elmo party for Maddie next month. I'm sure Abby will make some appearances in the decorations. The pattern was a Simplicity pattern. I borrowed it from a friend so i don't have the number.
Post a Comment