Mandi and Chloe came over so we could take pictures of the kids today with their coordinated Easter outfits. How sad that it was SO cold when yesterday was so warm! but, the kids looked fantastic together and the botanical gardens turned out to be a great place for pictures today. Chloe was a little tired and freezing, and Jayci needed a nap, for the most part they were good. We are really going to miss the Alberts. It has been so great having them close. We love them SO SO SO much and I really can't imagine not having them here. We love you guys!!!
Alyson I love their outfits. I almost got that dress for ali! And Ethan has the same tie as Treyton but in a smaller size. Man your kids are adorable and growing so fast!!
I would love to take your family's pictures! I am up for any and every kind of pictures, the more variety the better! I am taking the Miles pics soon too. Give me a call...and yes, we do need to hang out!
Your kids seem like they get along so well together. They are sooo cute. I love your pictures. Also, your blog background is so cute. I can't seem to figure out how to make mine cute.
14 comments:
ADORABLE photos! ADORABLE kids!
Omigoodness... these turned out great!! Love the colors you chose.
they all look so cute... but the last one is my favorite!
way cute!! linc got the same tie for easter(we have good taste, haha)!! did you make the matchy bows and jewelry?
Alyson I love their outfits. I almost got that dress for ali! And Ethan has the same tie as Treyton but in a smaller size. Man your kids are adorable and growing so fast!!
Great pictures!!! And your models are absolutely Fabulous!!!
I love Trey's GQ pose!!!
Beautiful! Enough said.
Those pictures are so great! I love their cute outfits too! So darling:)
your kids are so adorable Alyson! Great photos!
What darling pics! I need a copy of that one of Jayci and Trey together, it is so dang cute. They are both so good at smiling for the camera.
I would love to take your family's pictures! I am up for any and every kind of pictures, the more variety the better! I am taking the Miles pics soon too. Give me a call...and yes, we do need to hang out!
Your kids seem like they get along so well together. They are sooo cute. I love your pictures. Also, your blog background is so cute. I can't seem to figure out how to make mine cute.
Aw what great pictures!
Post a Comment