i
This was our Easter hunt that got moved to the church due to rain. Jayci was in heaven.
Our last picture with Mandi and Chloe. My kids sure love their Aunt, Uncle Thomas, and Baby Chloe. Seriously. They still talk about her every day.
r

Our friends made egg-shaped pinatas for the kids. So much fun.
Easter morning!

Just a cute girl at her party.
Jayci and "Owie" eating outside. We had a bbq with the Putnam's last night that was so fun.
All of our favorite kids. We are going to miss them so much when they move next month!
Best friends: Austin and Treyton
Jayci had an allergic reaction to the sunscreen today. Great. Her face is BRIGHT red. Click on the picture to enlarge.
Oh yeah, and there are weird patterns all over the sides of her face. Poor thing.
7 comments:
Your kiddos are getting so big! I love Jayci's curls!
I'm sad for those two best buddies to have to say goodbye! You've been so lucky to have such great friends close by.
Poor girl! I hope it didn't bother her too much. It looks like you guys had a fun easter... and such a sad thing to have to say goodbye to Mandi and Thomas. I bet it was so fun for you guys to have each other.
Thanks for the pics. The children are growing soooo fast. I miss them. I can't wait to see them the end of June. I hope Trey isn't overly tramatized when Austin leaves so soon after Mandi, Thomas and Chloe left. Poor little guy. We love you ALL!
Darling photos..darling kids! Yeah we totally need to get together to play sometime. My kids would love that too. Lets do it.
Cute pics! I bet you are going to miss the Putnams a ton! It is soooo sad watching them all get ready to leave us! Boo hoo!!!!
The sunscreen scares me! Sometimes it is not a reaction it is chemical burns from the sunscreen. Send me your address and I will send you some sunscreen I found that is the best!
Post a Comment