1. The girl is OBSESSED with princesses. She has little figurines of all of the Disney princesses, knows them by name, and will have conversations with them until the wee hours of the morning.
2. She just lays quietly in bed for hours until she feels ready to fall asleep and then will lay quietly in her bed until we come and get her. I really have no idea how long she actually sleeps, because she is normally already awake and playing in her bed.
3. If I put her in her bed with some books, she will keep herself occupied for about 45 minutes reading. Her favorites are: princess (of course), Fancy Nancy, and Winnie the Pooh. Although really any book will do.
4. She loves her big brother so much. It is just so adorable how she tries to do every single little thing he does.
5. Her beautiful hair. I am in love with it.
6. She loves to sing and is always singing her abc's, twinkle twinkle, and puff the magic dragon.
7. She just has such a sweet temperament. It is hard to explain how good, easy, and just so sweet she really is. We get comments about it all of the time.
WE JUST LOVE OUR LITTLE JAYCI AND CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS ALREADY TWO!
7 comments:
happy birthday baby girl, we love you!
I wish we all had kids while in college so I could get to know them! Can you imagine? Maybe someday I'll get to meet them.
What a sweet little girl! And that hair is simply to die for.
Happy birthday, Jayci!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCI!!! You are gorgeous, fabulous and have hair and eyes to die for!
We miss seeing your sweet face everyday. Cant wait to see you next week!
Little Payton is just 5 days older than Jayci. We'll have to hook these kids up some day.
Wow. It feels like we were just visiting you in the hospital and Hayes was spitting up on everything in sight. We still call her Baby Jayci around here. I guess it is time to move on!
She's adorable Alyson! Its so much fun to have a little girl :)
Post a Comment