Sunday, May 24, 2009

Alyson's new TV stand and Trey's new bed!!! (posted by nate)




So for mother's day I decided to build Alyson a new TV stand. I know what you must be thinking, seriously...for mother's day. Well, she actually really wanted it because our toy box/tv stand was enormous and took up about half of the front room. She really wanted to move it elsewhere, but alas, we hadn't a place to put our TV. Keep in mind that this portion is just phase one. When we get our next loan check, I plan to make some cubby/bookshelves to go on either side for yet more book storage. It still looks cluttered, but we'll work on that. And now to Trey's NEW BED!!! Congrats buddy, it's a nice one...

4 comments:

Aly said...

Uhhh....WHat?!!! Where did his bed go?!! Nathaniel J, when I get back into town, you are in trouble!

Jenna said...

alyson's comment makes this post even better. that- and i'm glad you turned on jeopardy so it didn't look like you've been watching gilmore girls while alyson is out of town.

Luke and Niki said...

Great job with the TV stand! But seriously, where did his bed go? LOL

PS Nice job trying to hide the fact that you were watching gilmore girls. Good call, Jenna.

Linda said...

The TV stand looks great. You never cease to amaze me, son. Where is the bed?