h

Jayci actually loved it this time. She bounced and everything.
He LOVES "Jumping Jac's". He made two new friends while he was there and sweated more than any little boy should. I blame my dad.

On the foot bridge across the James over to Belle Isle.
Trying to get the kids to pose was not fun.

Ahhh....
The water was so high due to all of the rain that it was scary! I didn't want the kids to move.
The Davies. We love them!
Treyton petting the goat at Maymont. It freaked Jayci out.

The face is priceless.

Don't I have such a cute family? They sure adore their daddy.

Looking at the Koi in the pond. They are huge!
And this last picture doesn't go, but it is from this past weekend.
Last night our friend Maddy signed the Alicia and I up to get free make overs. Then we went to a movie with our husbands and out to grab some food. It was so much fun. My lady was from Russia. She tried about five different colors of foundation on me. She said she normally gets it right the first time, but I was so pale that she couldn't find anythig to match. Lovely. Then she pulled out the bronzer and said "we are going to need a lot of this!". Yes, apparently I am even whiter than I look. That is what she told me. This pic is about 4 hours post makeover.
10 comments:
Alyson-
I made my pages using photoshop elements 7. It was so easy. I got my papers from all over. If you need instructions most sites with paper will give you a tutorial too. Good Luck- be careful you may not want to go back!
Very fun! The pic of Jayci hugging the bear kills me. So hilarious.
You look cute with the makeover. I think that the foundation/bronzer thing was pretty funny. I never think of you as pale, so she is right, you must just be more pale than you look! Funny!
thanks for having us, we love you guys. sorry i havent sent my pictures yet. i cant wait to see you guys next month!!
such cute pictures! we had fun last night and hopefully we can hang out soon again! What is going on with my eye in that picture??? You 2 look beautiful and I look like i've just been punched... haha
Great fotos! So lucky you and Melynda and family could have that fun visit. About the pale - - don't we have Tyson to blame for that?
So fun! I think we did all those same touristy things when Tommy's fam was here last week! I'm surprised we didn't run into you guys?! Oh and nice work on the awesome birthday party- you are so cute and creative! Samantha had a blast!
I'm super white as well... Not that that is something to bond over or anything, just thought I'd share... :> The kids are adorable as usual. That jungle gym looks awesome! It looks like they were having a blast! I'm excited for the kids to get to play together soon!
You look Gorgeous Darling! Love the make over!
PS I am thoroughly upset. You never blog about when Luke and I come to visit you guys. Sheesh!
ps. i forgot to get my shirt! if you see a cute one, grab it for me and i will send you $$!
Post a Comment