and went to the American Indian Smithsonian Museum, in which we were actually kind of disappointed. 
The organization and information just was not user friendly. Treyton thought this was a Hawaii museum. Not quite ready for the Smithsonian we learned.

Jayci was obsessed with this naked scultpure. It was hard to pry her away. I don't know why.
We went a fun park and played wiffle ball with some kids.
We got to hear Heather sing beautifully in Sacrament meeting. Seriously, she is good! Jayci kept saying "Ariel" when she was up there, so you know it must be good! We had homemade ice cream (two batches due to a misread) and played Cities and Knights ( I almost won!).She kept trying out every single bed in the kid area and saying good night. She would not leave them!


They were both really tired by the end of the trip. Can't wait to do it again! But not until they get a couch...my back is killing.
6 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. Sorry about your back :( Poor Jayci doesn't have much luck being carried by her aunts does she. As for the nude sculpture...maybe she will be a midwife or something really cool like that and is already receiving her inspiration :)
I love that she said ariel. So cute.
I agree on the Indian Musuem. I wasn't too impressed. I think the architecture of the actual building was my favorite part.
Looks like another fun trip for you. You guys always do such exciting things when you visit different places. The children look exhausted in the last 2 pics. Can't wait to try and wear them out myself. (I'm sure I'll be the one worn first.)
That looks like fun- you are lucky to have such great family so close! Oh and nice work o nteh new T.V. stand- it is so cute!
Looks like a fun weekend! I have to say, we were not very impressed with the American Indian museum either. I think we got bored and moved onto another museum after a fairly short perusal.
Post a Comment