We haven't been doing anything exciting. So, I just thought I would post some of the random pictures I have taken.

I watched Owen and Austin the other day. My kids LOVE playing with them. They also love to dress up.

We always get asked if they are brothers. Their basketball coach at the rec center even got them mixed up!

This sitting only lasted about five minutes before Owen was off exploring again. Still, those five minutes were fantastic.

They always do this to Nate and just discovered they don't need Nate to do it!

This is for my mom and dad. Thanks for the baby stuff. She is playing with the stroller as I write this.

She made me take about ten pictures of her kissing her baby. What a little girl!
2 comments:
You've definitely gotta plan a "meet in the middle" trip with Fara and her family! They are such great friends! What cuties you've got!
i love all the dress-ups they have!! j looks so big with her baby doll.
i cant wait to see you guys, its going to be so fun! but i am going to apologize right now if my kids hurts one of yours. dont hate us!!
Post a Comment