We have had lots of first in this house recently:
First bottle and not one bit of resistance! Lucky for Nate since I left him stranded for days.
Doing a photo shoot while we waited for the 30 minute late bus on the first day of school!
Treyton after his very first ride on the school bus. He just looks so tiny up there!
First finger foods:
Griffin's first time on a swing. I know, I know. He is old. But in all fairness to me, the summer was just too hot to go to the park and he wasn't old enough before that!
Jayci all ready for her FIRST day of PRESCHOOL!! She picked out her outfit, of course. I took her school shopping and she chose nothing but dresses and skirts. The girliest girl I have EVER seen!
6 comments:
yah, for bottles!! love jayci's preschool pictures. way cute.
btw. i dont know what happened on the phone the other day. call me when get a chance.
ps. do you know the blog design website that i got from your friend nikki(a long time ago!) i cant find it. thanks.
I second that yay for bottles! haha Such a blessing!
How exciting for your cute family, so many firsts!! I love treys face as he is feeding Griffy, hilarious.
I think Jayci's gonna get "best dressed girlie" in preschool! It's so fun to see their personalities!
Such cute pictures and yah for Griffin taking the bottle :) Lot's of changes going on with you guys, I bet it's fun though. I put Linc in preschool this Jan, I bet he will love it too.
We love your kids, Alyson! Congrats on your first big day at school, Trey, and at preschool, Jayci! And we're still waiting for Elli's first day with a smooth bottle, so huge congrats to you for Griff.
When are we going to see you guys next?
Love ya!
Post a Comment