Thursday, September 30, 2010
Horrible Mother Award right here!
So you know how in the previous post I was complaining that while Griffin's getting his two front teeth he has been a little tougher? Well, today, he started throwing up. Then, while I was feeding him, I noticed he had fluid running out of his ears. I took him in to the pediatrician and come to find out my poor little baby has a double ear infection with one ruptured eardrum. What?! He has been feverish, whining a little, and waking at night for the past week or so. I just attributed it to teething. Apparently the little guy was in a lot of pain and I was just oblivious. Poor little Griff has to have me for a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
stop it, you are a great mom. its all a guessing game. what a tough little man.
Poor baby boy - I'm sure he's not lacking any of the real healing meds: good mommy hugs and kisses! Give him a few in Grandma's name too, ok?
You are NOT a horrible mom! I agree it is a guessing game. Our parents had to do it with us and we turned out okay! Poor buddy. Hope he gets better soon!
that is so sad for him, but you are def not in the bad mom category... actually, you're super mom and i hope one day to get to the point you're at!
You are an awesome mother and did the best you could. I remember doing the same thing with Mandi and she turned out OK. Love you tons and hope he is feeling better soon. Love you
poor little guy! i think since you practically have a dr. in the house you can blame him for not noticing sooner...
Poor guy...I always get paranoid about that when the babies have been teething. Good thing I just ask my dad to check their ears like crazy.
RU kidding? You are not a bad mommy! You are a great mom. I think we all have our moments when we think we should have known better, but we are all learning as we go along. That's life! Hope little Griffy gets better soon!
Oh stop, it's so hard to tell with little kids. You are an amazing mama! Hope his little ears are doing better!
Post a Comment