I really haven't had much to post about lately, so I haven't. Still not much has changed. But, Griffin finally did have his one year old check up last week ( at thirteen months!). Things looked good. His ears are great, finally! He has now gone over a month without an infection. It has been fabulous. Although, he is now getting molars, so that's no fun, but at least it is normal! Here are his stats from that appointment:
Weight: 20 lbs 1 oz = 5%
Height: 29 3/4 inches= 25%
Head: 18 3/4 inches = 25%
So, he is still such a teeny weeny. Nate and I both thought he had been putting on weight and looking a little chunkier, but I guess it was just wishful thinking. He is SO the opposite of what Treyton was at this age! But Jayci was smaller, too, and now look at her. She has a belly to be reckoned with! We are just grateful that he is a healthy, on-target little boy. And no, he still isn't walking. He cruises and loves to hold hands a walk, but just won't let go. That's okay with me. He can stay my little baby as long as he wants!
4 comments:
I cannot get over the fact that he is one now! That is crazy. Time goes so fast. And if you think you are a slacker please note that I have not updated my blog since Christmas...at least you have progressed beyond that!
So glad that little guy's getting healthy - finally! Now, to help poor Treyton with his allergy problems so he can finally breathe normally!
I have said this a million times before to you but I am going to say it again-you and Nate have the most adorable/beautiful kids!
He's such a cute lil guy! Kade is 5% for weight and 75% for height so he's a long string bean, ha! Wish we lived closer so they could play together. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment