1st Day- Round 2
This afternoon was Jayci's turn! It was kind of nice to come home and have lots of time to get her ready. Although, she was SO tired by the time it came for school that I wondered if she would stay awake during reading time!
I sent both of my kids to school with a suck-up gift for their teacher. Yes, I am cheezy and I love it.
We went outside to do her photo shoot, but the sun was SO bright (that combined with the fact that she was so tired that she wanted to close them anyways) that we didn't get any good pictures. Sad.
This is Jayci trying to keep her eyes open.
Her backpack with all of her school supplies weighed basically as much as she did. It was pretty funny.
And yes, even though the school is LESS than a mile away, she managed to fall asleep.
Here she is in front. Doesn't she look so tiny?!
I wanted to get there with lots of time to get a good parking space this time, but unfortunately we had to then wait outside in the blistering heat. Good thing they look cute doing it.
Jayci with her friend from VA who moved out here two years before us, Owen Putnam. They got into the same afternoon session, but different teachers.
Jayci sitting on the rug in her classroom. She wanted to sit on a purple letter.
Then Griffin insisted on following suit. I kept trying to get him off to make room for the other kids, but he just kept going straight back over, plopping down, then turning to me and saying "cheese" so I'd take a picture. I really could have used my stroller.
Her teacher, Mrs. Kincannon, read a quick story and then the parents waved goodbye. I get to pick both she and Treyton up every day after school (along with the three Putnams). I can't wait to see if she stayed awake and made some new friends!
6 comments:
The first day stories and pics are awesome! That's hilarious that Jayci couldn't stay awake. And I love that Trey waned to have his shirt tucked in. Totally opposite of me, remember!? THe ranch trip looked like it was a blast, and sounds like Nate's medical know-how still came in handy with the cows! Can wait to meet your cute little baby girl, too. We miss you guys.
Oh I miss my little sunbeam!!! And I miss you too of course!!! Keep up the blogging I love checking your blog seeing how everything is going for you guys - hope you are loving Oklahoma looks like you guys are haveing fun!
Oh my goodness, how cute are your kiddos and so grown up too! Glad they had fun at school and love your suck-up gift ;) Kylea just started pre-k too.
That is so exciting. Jayci looks so cute. Whit starts next week he is so anxious but I know I'm going to be sad too. We miss you guys, I hope Ok has been good for you.
look how cute the both look! i cant believe summer is over and school is starting. its crazy. you can totally cry its normal. i cried last year for pre-school and i will probably cry every year!
oh she looks so dang cute! and she fell asleep on the way? poor girl! and that quilt is to die for!! yes in case i was unsure before you are wonder woman!!!
Post a Comment