This poor girl. Whenever she gets sick, her eyes get super swollen, red, and watery. There is no hiding it. Fevers, coughing, and sore muscles. Hopefully it goes away soon!
I went in to check on Treyton the other night and this is what I found:
While Treyton was at school, Jayci and I were playing in the front room. In walks Griffey wearing this:
I just started laughing because he looked so cute!
Later that day, I was in the front room again with Griff. Jayci came out and said something but I wasn't really listening, so I just said, 'okay'. Well, TEN minutes later I went to find out what Trey was up to, only to walk into his room to find this:
Apparently Jayci had come out and told me that Treyton was stuck. He had been waiting there, crying, for over ten minutes for me to come help him!! Being the mean mom that I am, I just started busting up laughing. He was trying NOT to laugh through his tears, hence the weird face.
And these are a few of the things I have done lately: I have had to be a lot more creative and budget savvy than before...so I haven't done nearly as much or as great of things.
Jayci wanted tulle around her bed to make it like a princess.
5 comments:
I didn't know you quilted so well ... very impressive! With all your home making skills, you would've been an incredible pioneer woman. The story of Trey getting stuck is hilarious! Your kids are so much fun. Miss you guys.
Oh my talented and amazing friend! I wish we lived next door again so you could rub your creative skills off on me!
Hope your bambinos feel better. They are growing so fast and still as cute as ever!
This post was so funny! Looks like Griffin is getting quite the personality too, lol. That quilt is adorable too, you always do a great job on all your crafts and sewing projects. I'm sure that quilt will be so appreciated!
Poor Jayci! Hope she's feeling better. You are so talented! Love the quilt!
I love how your house is coming together! That blue in your boys room is so cute. I am definitely going to make a bow picture frame thing for my girls when we move....I will probably be calling you for step by step instruction. (crafting for dummies:)
Post a Comment