Treyton's Superman quilt! I really did get it finished before we left for Idaho, just like I had foolishly promised him. That is seriously the fastest quilt I have whipped out. Not that it is a complicated quilt, but with three little kids at home full time, it took some serious focus to get it done in three days. Plus, it helped that I decided not to stipple but instead do straight-line quilting. Saved time and thread. Bonus!
I don't even know what the word "stipple" means - and I'm your mom! Whose daughter are you, REALLY?!!! I saw the quilt - and it's definitely impressive!
4 comments:
How much would it cost for me to commission you to make a quilt (or two)?
I don't even know what the word "stipple" means - and I'm your mom! Whose daughter are you, REALLY?!!! I saw the quilt - and it's definitely impressive!
seriously, so cute!! i want one! and your mom is totally cracking me up right now. she is funny.
You inspire me. It looks so good, I bet he is loving it. So when are you coming to Texas?
Post a Comment