Sunday, June 8, 2008

A While Ago

I have been out of town recently for the death of a close family friend and didn't have time to update the blog before I left. So this is from a while ago, but here it is. For Memorial Day weekend Todd and Heather and Thomas and Mandi came and stayed with us. We got to do some fun tourist stuff. On Saturday we went to Monticello, minus Nate who was studying for his last neurology tests. Sunday we went to Deep Run and church and hung out at home. On Monday we did Maymont Park downtown and walked around the Japanese and Italian gardens, the little zoo, and saw the black bears. It was a really fun weekend. We played TONS of games and watched movies with the Putnams too. We even went swimming in the pool that opened that weekend. Freezing!

1 comment:

Luke and Niki said...

WHat fun you guys had! We were so glad your fun family was able to come and visit us for a weekend! I am sorry there wasnt much to do! Next time...VA beach!

ps you have been tagged on my blog!