Friday, June 13, 2008
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!
LauriAnn Deaver (one of my greatest friends who reads almost as much as me!) and I have decided to make blogging book club. We used to share books and thoughts all of the time, but since she moved to Idaho last year and now is on to Washington, we thought online might be easier. That way more people can join us too! We are going to do only one book a month so that we can keep up on our individual reading as well. Let me know if you are interested! We are just going to comment and discuss the books and give suggestions for reading. We will also put lists of our favorite books on there for others to use in their individual reading. So leave me a comment if you are interested. IF you want to take a look, the blog is crosscountrybooks.blogspot.com. Leave any suggestions. We are in the process of picking out our first book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Alyson -
Count me in - starting in the fall. I would love to - and I think it's a great idea! Hope you don't mind an "old lady" joining the group! By the way - - CALL US!!! :) Love, Mom
Hey! I'm in too. I just got How Green was my Valley, but I haven't started it yet. Thanks for that list of good ones!
Jess
I'd like to join in. I need some stuff to keep my mind expanding and thinking. I don't know if I can keep up with you gals. I'm not the reader that you are. But, with others to keep up with, I might be able to do so. Love ya, mom Sharp
Ooooh count me in! I love all your great book recommendations, and would like to read more. This would motivate me to stick with it. Oh and i am going to finish Atonement tonight and then I'll bring it back to you. Thanks for lending it to me- I love it!!! See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment