Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Updated

I have updated my other two blogs on the sidebar: my reading blog and my wall words blog. Check them out!

3 comments:

::lindsay said...

It was very nice to see you last weekend. I wish it had been under happier circumstances though.

You have such a cute family. Your kids are adorable.

I checked out your book blog too. I'm going to give some of those books a try. Thanks for the recommendations!

Sara said...

Hey if you want to come over some time today to watch SYTYCD before it is on tonight let me know! We will be around all day!

Ashley said...

Alyson..I wanted to go to the gravesite but it was hard enough to keep the kids sitting still during the funeral I didn't think we'd make it through that too. It was a wonderful funeral and I know she's happy in heaven. That's the reassuring part. I'd definitely love to get together so just let me know when you'll be here (spokane) or if in Moses so I can arrange things. It was good to see you! Hopefully we'll get to see your big kids?