Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TUESDAY






Last night we had a "campout". We roasted hot dogs, ate smores, and pitched a tent in our living room with Treyton. It was pretty fun because he was so excited about it all. We got to bed around nine and Trey STILL woke up before six. I was furious!
We then went to see Vegie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Treyton and his three little buddies all shared two seats in the theater. Pretty dang cute. All in all, my friends and I with all of the kids took up an entire center row. Crazy. Jayci did pretty well at her first movie. Little bits of struggle, but I am pretty proud.
We then tried a new park today, which had no shade. SO HOT. So we only stayed for forty minutes.
That is our day in a nutshell. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like today went much better than yesterday. It sounds like oodles of fun. I don't know where you get the energy. Thanks for posting. Love ya.

Cam and Josie said...

i love it! : )