The kids and I were supposed to head to Montana to spend a week in Kalispell with my parents for my cousin's wedding. Well, after we had talked it up to Treyton and he was SO excited to go on the airplane and see Grandma and Grandpa Woody. He was also really looking forward to sleeping in a hotel for a night. When I broke the news that the plane had filled up and there was no room for us anymore, he was sobbing! So, we decided to plan a week full of fun activities to make up for it. I am going to post every day chronicling our fun adventures!
2 comments:
hey our really good friends just moved to kalispell! i kind of hated that town!! i bet they might know each other, there is only 2 wards.
Poor guy. That's too bad that you weren't able to get on the flight. Hope you have tons of fun this week with all of your adventures.
Post a Comment