Friday, June 20, 2008

Project Mode

First of all, the first book for the book club is posted. Check it out HERE if you want to join us!



Lately, Nate and I have been in project mode for some reason. I finally finished my wall collection. Nate repainted the bench, because I ran out of paint and never finished it, Treyton helped (pantless, of course!).
Our jogging stroller was rusty and gross, so nate painted it and sanded it. And Treyton's little friend Addyson had her birthday yesterday, so I made her a tutu and we bought a little princess purse, some sunglasses, and cute headbands to go with it.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Look at you two. So creative. Loooks like tons of fun. If you run out of projects, come on over. We could keep you busy for a while and I could play with the kids. Ha Ha. Love ya tons and see ya soon. Mom Sharp

Cam & Josie said...

Love your blue wall!

melynda said...

look at you miss crafty! it all looks so cute. were did you get your curtains? i have been looking for some good ones.

Luke and Niki said...

LOL That little Trey always running around in his underwear! Your place looks fabulous!!!!!

Reams Fam said...

What fun projects! I love the picture wall!

Jamie said...

Your projects look great! I especially love your running stroller, I don't think I would have thought of repainting it but it looks amazaing! And it looks like Treyton is a great helper :)

Anonymous said...

I gotta say - - it's fun to see you evolve into "Martha Stewart"???!!! Wow! We're proud of you kids and sure miss you all tons!

Love, Mom Woody

us... said...

You are such a good mom! I love all of your little crafty idea's! To tell you the honest truth i love those little tutu's and I wanted to buy one so that I could have it for picture taking......i never even thought to make it hello! Thanks for saving me the bucks....well Aaron thanks you:]