First, we had a kind of low key Thanksgiving but then Todd, Heather, and my Dad all came that weekend to stay with us. We had a lot of fun with them here. My kids lOVED having Grandpa here. The second he got out of the car at the airport, Treyton said "I sure miss Grandpa."
Our ward also did a toy drive that Saturday. Nate took Treyton, along with lots of our toys and stuffed animals, to donate to kids in South America. They also make cards to send and Trey was pretty upset he couldn't bring one home to Jacyi.
And on Monday night, since it was Dec. 1, we had a Christmas FHE. We sang Christmas songs, read a book about what Christmas is really about, they kids got their Christmas jammies to wear all month long, we watched The Grinch Stole Christmas, and ate peppermint ice cream. It was fun but the movie was WAY too long.
This is Ducky verson 3.0. I had some extra fabric and couldn't think of anything to make with the scraps. Jayci loves it, needlesss to say.
This pic was on the camera, so I thought I would throw it on. This is Addyson, Treyton's friend from church, school, and the neighborhood. They are out of school for a while, so we invited her over to come play today. They loved it. Watched a Christmas show and ate cookies, make a Christmas reindeer, played pirates and playdough. Busy busy!
7 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I haven't been on your blog for a while so I had to play catch up looking at and reading everything. I can't believe how big Trey and Jayci are getting! I wish we got to see you more often. Are we getting together in July?
Way fun!! The kids are getting so big! I can't wait to see them. I love the idea of the advent with envelopes. I may have to steel that one. It makes a great decorations too.
How fun for you!! Your kids are growing too fast...love the pigtails on Jayci...It's always fun to hear what you've been up to!
I love your family wall! I wish that I was that creative!
Wow, you guys sure have been busy! I love the Christmas fhe night, the jammies, Jaycie trying on all the clothes, and your cute crafts!!!!
I love all these pictures. The Christmas PJ's for a month is a good idea, I am going to write that down.
I seriously can't believe how bif they are getting! Jayci looks hilarious with that diaper around her legs. Madison and Hayes also refer to Madagascar as "move it, move it."
Post a Comment