Friday, December 19, 2008

Whirlwind

When my mom is able to come and visit it is normally only for about two days tops. We are happy to have any time with her, so we were lucky to get her for two days again this week! The kids had tons of fun. We went to the library, where I took pictures but lost my camera somewhere there. So if anyone sees a pink camera, let me know. Anyways, then we came home and they made Christmas cookies, frosting, sprinkles, and all with the cutters that Grandma brought. Treyton was in heaven.
He also loved having Grandma for "sleepovers" in his room at night. And I loved having my mom here to make me laugh so hard that I almost felt like I would suffocate. It was much needed fun for me since it has been more than a rough last month for me. Thanks, MOm. We all Love you!!! And somehow she manages to get more cleaned in my house in two days than I do living here all of the time. Seriously, why didn't I get the clean gene that the rest of my family got?


And these last pics are just from playing around this morning. They love the farm that Nana and Papa got them last year for Christmas. I have such cute kids (and sometimes that is the only thing that saves them!)

7 comments:

Linda said...

I'm sooooooooooo jealous!!! No, really, what a blessing that your mom can come like that for a couple of days and play. She is an amazing woman. I'm grateful for technology and the fact that we can peek in on you all. We love you.

melynda said...

ok, i always ask myself why i didnt get that clean gene too? you mom looks great, tell her hi.

Anonymous said...

Hey honey - - Thanks for the fun fotos and more importantly, for the fun time with you, Nate and your darling kids! And you're right, Linda - my job's an incredible blessing! With all our kids spread around I don't think I'd survive if I couldn't "afford" to have these quick trips occasionally! love ya -- Mom
(hi Melynda!!!)

Reams Fam said...

How fun! Mom's and Grandma's are the best.

Chelsey said...

It's always so fun when family comes to visit! Thanks for the cookies that you brought over. They are all so good...and they are already almost gone!

Teah said...

You have a beautiful family. Hope you have a fun Christmas!

Ryan and Jess said...

I bet that was so great to have your mom come and play for a bit. I hope you're doing well. The kids look like they are loving life. I love hearing stories from Ry about your mom. He absolutley loves her. We love you guys!