Monday, December 8, 2008

Tutus


I have had some requests for tutus lately, so I thought I would put a post about them in case anyone else wanted to check them out. They are super full and you can choose up to 3 colors of tulle per tutu. The size shown here is for a 4 year old. Let me know if you are interested! They are great for dress-ups, costumes, holidays, and birthdays!

5 comments:

Christen said...

My sister just sent me a tutorial on how to make one, but since I am usually a "buyer not a maker" type of gal... how much do you charge? ;)

Chelsey said...

Those are SO cute...makes me wish I had kids; I would want one for sure. Oh wait, pretty much everything makes me wish I had kids. :) &/or :(

melynda said...

those tutus are cute, if i ever have a girl i want one!! i loved the tree and the cute pictures with your kids and santa. linc didnt like santa either, and i thought it was funny!!

Ryan and Jess said...

You are so talented! I love your advent calendar. The tutus are adorable. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me your fun craft ideas! We miss you guys!

Luke and Niki said...

Oh that is just lovely!!!!