Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Break

Nate is finally done with classes for Christmas! Treyton has been LOVING it.
He recently inherited some remote controlled cars from our neighbor who moved. He and Nate (who is still just a little boy inside) love to go outside and play. Treyton has his turn driving
and then Nate has a turn while Treyton chases the car. It's pretty fun to watch. Jayci and I just hang out on the porch since it kind of scares her...she is a wuss.

And these are some pictures of our cute kids in their Christmas clothes. It is nearly impossible to get a good one of them together. We tried. Treyton's clothes still fit him from last year, so we just bought Jayci a dress to "match" (it doesn't really). They are so excited for Christmas this year. Treyton can't wait to drink some more egg nog and sing Jingle Bells around the house on Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Ryan and Jess said...

I love Jayci's little dress! Is it so fun to have a little girly girl to doll up? Having Nate done with classes must be so fun for you too. It's always so exciting when I know Ry won't have anything for a few days! Such a cute family!

Christen said...

So cute!! I love Jayci's dress - where did you get it? I didn't buy the girls dresses this year, which surprised even me. :) Hey, thanks for the treats, what great neighbors we have!

melynda said...

your kids are so beautiful! i really cant believe how big they are. i hope you have a great christmas together, enjoy it while nate is off for a few days! i think about you all the time, and i hope you are feeling better. i love you so much and miss you like crazy.