She brought a Nacho Libre costume for Treyton, who used to watch Nacho weekly. He LOVES it. And Nate and I think it is basically the coolest. It took him a minute to remember who he was, because it has been about six months since he has seen it. But since he has remembered, he always choses it for his dress up.
Another great thing this week is that Austin, Lily, and Owen came home from being in Utah for the past three months. I have to see, this was probably Treyton's greatest day this year. We had them all over to play and Jayci was even excited!
And this was just too sweet and cute. They were sitting on the couch together and Treyton was feeding her while they cuddled. They just LOVE each other. Treyotopn is so excited to see her every time she wakes up. In fact, I went in their tonight to check on them and Treyton had put his pillow, blanket, and all of his toys in her crib and fell asleep with her while she was still just awake and playing with his things. I love these kids!!!!
And Treyton informed me the other day that he wants to be a "scrapbook man" when he grows up. He really loves the scrapbooks I make for their birthdays and is always looking through them (which helps me justify all of the money I spend on them!) So Treyton started his own. It is a work in progress. Cute boy.
5 comments:
Aubrey loves Eva, but I only hope when they are Treyton and Jayci's age that they love eachother as much as your kids do. Seriously, there is no greater gift for a mommy than to see her kids love eachother, and yours definitely do! And about my kids hair...take some! I had to give Eva a hair cut. At 6 months I cut off just over an inch! If only she could have Jayci's curls *sigh*
ok, scrapbook man! how cute it he. and i love that hat, i need to find one for me?? miss you.
that hat is adorable..i want one. :)
Naaachhoooo!! How cute! Grandma's are the best!
Diddo on Jayci's curls...I want them for myself!! lol
So I just realized i haven't been to your blog for a while. Everything since your anniversary/T's B-day is new to me. Your long hair is awesome. It looks so pretty on you and you're right I've never seen you with long hair. I really like it. Is it driving you nuts or are you liking it? The thing I like about long hair, and this is so bad, but it's just easier. Just put it in a pony-tail, bun, whatever. When I had short hair, I had to DO it or it looked like crap. My long hair probably still looks horrible most of the time but at least I can put it up and try hiding it. I'm so lazy!
I love the ducky you made for Chloe, that was so sweet. I'm sure she'll love it as much as you and Jayci did (do).
I'm so excited you're going to join my sweet/snack-free marathon. It really does suck at first but I always lose weight and I don't even workout while doing it so I know it's all because of what i eat. Make Nate support you, it's so hard when Aaron brings yummy stuff home while I'm doing this. That's why I've made him promise to do it or keep the crap out of the house. I'm excited that you're willing to do it with me, it helps me so much when I know someone else is doing it and suffering along with me. You only suffer for the first couple weeks though then it's easy. So good luck, I'll hope to hear some updates from you.
Love ya! B
Post a Comment