Sunday, January 18, 2009

Give Me a Head of Hair...

Jayci's hair was getting ridiculous. She has super curly hair, but it only really grows in the back. Sure, the sides are catching up a little more than before, but nothing compared to the back. Being curly, it really wasn't that noticeable because it just curls up. But if she wakes up from a nap or bedtime or even gets out of her carseat, the back gets all matted and scruffy and LONG. So, I took it upon myself to cut it. I was going to take her somewhere, but she probably wouldn't sit still and really is still having anxiety problems from Disney World. I figured it was curly and you really wouldn't be able to tell if it isn't straight. I think it looks much better!

Then there is my hair. If anyone can even guess when my hair was last this long, you will get a million bonus points. Point is, my hair is incredibly long for me and I haven't even had the urge to cut it lately. Don't mind the HIDEOUSly horrible color that needs to be done. I do see it, I just don't have money to do it. Whoever thought I would be the sister with the long hair? (My sis, Sarena, has the best, beautiful blonde hair. I have always had weird, crazy, spazy hair.) PS-
Yes, I also know my skin matches my shirt. Nothing new.

These last two were just cute pictures. On Friday, Nate and I found Treyton hiding behind our chair doing his homework. If this is all he hides when he is a teenager, I will be SO happy!
Notice the absence of pants...again.

And this is our nasty-nosed Jayci in her "fancy nancy pretty" handed down my her cousin Karinn. Thanks, Sarena. She lOVES it.
Sorry it's sideways. I was having issues.

12 comments:

melynda said...

i have never seen your hair that long. and you look as gorgeous as ever, i love it.

melynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alyson - - You've NEVER had your hair that long! And I usually only see it "wadded" up anyway! So this is really great to see what beautiful hair you have! And I agree, you look gorgeous!!! Not at all predjudiced! your loving mom!!!
PS: darling fotos of the kids!

Reams Fam said...

I love your hair Alyson! It looks really good long or short but I am liking it long! Jayci makes me jealous, so many curls!

LauriAnn said...

Your hair is even longer than I originally thought. I looks really good! It has actually been a whole year since I dyed my hair, which is a miracle for me. It is so random that you did this post, because I took Madison to get her hair cut yesterday. Most of her curl is gone, so we went for something short and sassy.

Cam and Josie said...

Jayci's hair is adorable! She is too cute : ) And hello...you look gorgeous! I love your hair! Of course--I'm in the short crazy stage myself (and wanting to go shorter...), but you look beautiful!

Nicole said...

I love your hair! And I think the same thing when I cut Jamison's hair...its curly so you can't tell as much if you mess up...but hers looks so cute!

Olsens said...

Jayci's hair is adorable. Same with yours. I wish Sadie would grow some hair. I swear it's just getting shorter and thinner.

Linda said...

Alyson, I've never seen your hair that long. It is beautiful. You are beautiful. Jayci's is so pretty. And Trey, well, I have several pictures of Nate hiding in different places in the house. So many similarities. See you all soon. Mom

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

I love your hair! Come over let's dye it together. We'll quit after this time, I swear.

Tory said...

You need to move back out west, and we can hit up law school together. Just like the old days in 7th grade history!

Ryan and Jess said...

You are so gorgeous! I LOVE your hair. That is exciting that you haven't had the urge for change. Whenever I want to chop my hair or color it I end up cutting bangs. :> I get my fix of the change I need and I don't have to wait years for my hair to grow back. Jayci's is way cute too. You did an awesome job cutting it! HA! Trey is such a cutie. Are you depriving him of doing his homeworkd?! :>