Friday, January 23, 2009

More Chloe

Nate's mom flew into Richmond and stayed the night and afternoon with us before heading over to Charlottesville to see the new addition. Treyton and Jayci were SO excited. They made lots of art for Nana. Linda slipped into Trey's room when she arrived to sleeep and from the second he woke up at 5:30 am, he NEVER stopped talking to her. Anyways, later we headed over to Mandi's. We thought we would pass on the tradition of Jayci's duck to new unsuspecting parents. Jayci had been clutching "baby Chloe's duckie" for the whole week leading up to this. She had a hard time parting, but was able to do it. We also gave her some little bracelets, which I just love on little babies! Whenever Jayci sees a baby anywhere, she always says "Shhhh...Baby Choe seeping." They love their little baby cousin. Treyton loves touching her tiny toes and hands. I wish we lived closer.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute bracelet!! Is Nate's hair long??

Chelsey said...

Those bracelets are so adorable. Did you make them?

Ryan and Jess said...

I totally agree! Bracelets are so cute on babies! I NEED A GIRL! I'm so jealous you guys live as close as you do... even if it isn't all that close. :>

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Welcome to the world, Chloe! Also, Heather and I love the long hair, Nate. I think you should grow out a rat tail. Very professional-looking. Actually, our "we love your long hair" comment is really meant for Alyson, and we sincerely mean it, too. Alyson, your hair looks fantastic! Definitely keep it. And my guess for the last time you had it this long... 4th grade. Heather guesses 5th. Who's closer?