Thursday, November 5, 2009

BV Gets an Upgrade


Courtesy of Dr. Brent Dryden D.D.S. Their office used to be in an old house across the street. It was tight quarters, old, and a little beat up. The new office is AMAZING!! I seriously am considering modeling my dream house after it. It is a mix of old and modern. It is probably the nicest business now in Buena Vista. Thanks for the "behind the scenes" tour, Brent! So, if you live in BV or know someone who does, send them on over.

The offices and staff kitchen/area is right up at the top of these stairs.
The waiting room. The building is extremely old. The Dryden's took off all of the plaster, then regrouted, finished, and sealed all of the old, original brick. It is probably my most favorite feature.
More of the old brick. I just love it. I know, it is weird that I took a picture of the bathroom, but that is how excited I was about the brick.
One of his areas. He has a TV that pulls down in front and the patient can watch netflix while he works. Especially helpful for kids.
The hall, as you can see.
One of his hygienists rooms. There are about four that are only for the hygienists.
The lovely staircase from the ground view.
And Brent in his office. Obviously he didn't know I was taking a picture. Anyways, Nate and I were both so impressed!

3 comments:

Reams Fam said...

I am in love with the staircase! The office looks so nice and you are right when you said that it is probably the nicest building in BV!

Larry and Janice said...

BEAUTIFUL office!!! So glad you had a great weekend in BV! (Who left the lid up? ha!)

Coach Lee said...

wow...brent is moving up in bv :)