Even though it is tiny, I think it is one of the prettiest campuses. Especially in the fall. I LOVED going to college here. The classes were small, especially the upper division ones, and you really got to know your professors, who were (for the most part) fantastic. Anyways, they have made many changes and improvements since I graduated two years ago, and it is looking pretty good!
This is the area where the pool used to be. They covered it and made a lounge/cafe. This is where we had the Taylor's lunch after blessing Claire.This is Main Hall. It was originally a hotel built in the 1800's. Then it became an all girls boarding school, and then SVU. The first floor has offices, conference rooms, cafeteria, etc. The rest used to be dorms. Recently they have added air conditioning to the second floor and moved all of the administrative offices there.
4 comments:
Bringing back EFY memories.... :)
Hey Alyson! I dont' knwo if you remember me?! But how are you? You're family has grown and the kiddos are adorable! I know what you mean! I miss the beauty of the campus and that area of hte country so much! Especially this time of year! Hope all is well and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Later!
~Kristen Rockwood
I love this campus! Only been there once, but i fell in love as well.
Seriously did you have to do this? I am literally salivating as I sit and watch. I love it. I'm so sad that after going back every fall for the past 4 yrs. we weren't able to go this year. Thank you for letting me enjoy it via your camera lens.
Post a Comment