Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday in the Leaves

Yesterday was a stressful/fun Sunday. Stressful because we have Sacrament meeting last and did our Primary Program. So we practiced for the 1 1/2 before and then I had to keep the Sunbeams quiet again during the program (Poor Heather, who was in charge). But, it went really well. Even though Treyton had his part memorized, he got a little shy on stage and needed a bit of help. So, church was tiring, but we were rewarded with a potluck dinner ( I hate the term Linger Longer) in the gym afterwards, which was SO nice not to cook! We came home, and as it was getting dark, I told Treyton he could play in the leaves for a bit, since he wanted to show Nate. So that is what we did. The kids had so much fun and Nate is such a playful dad. It was fun to watch.





The is a picture of my hair yesterday. Nate thought it looked pretty cool and wanted a pic. I dyed my hair on Friday and Saturday night. I did a dark blonde all over and then put in subtle blonde highlights. I think it turned out well. Much better than the HORRIBLE five inch roots I had before.

And this picture is for my mother in law, Linda. Thank you for the birthday dress. I got tons of compliments on it and I LOVE it!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

cute maternity dres...and love the hair!!

The Miles Family said...

What a stylish mama! I love the hair do..that may be something else we need to learn from you! I did notice the flower too..what an honor! Love the dress too!!

Reams Fam said...

You look so cute!

Linda said...

very cute on both the hair and the dress. I love the pictures of the kids with just their faces peeking out of the leaves. Looks like some much needed fun for all. (The dress is from Dad, too. He does make the money after all.)

Mandi said...

I love the pictures of the kids buried in the leaves - so cute! And your dress is really cute. You are such a cute little pregnant mommy :) We miss you!

Furniss Family said...

Cute pic's, it's so fun to watch kids in the leaves, they love em' and there are tons of them around here too :) Your hair looks great!

LauriAnn said...

Love the hair. If I come out there do you want to do mine? I think it is starting to thin out somewhat...so not as big of a project this time! Cute dress, too!

Ryan and Jess said...

You are one hot pregnant woman! I love the dress and the hair! I want to roll in the leaves with the kids. Cute pics

Dane and Jessica said...

Hey I just found your blog! It's so fun to read about your darling family! And by the way I did notice how cute your dress AND your hair were on Sunday when you were up on stage.

Jamie said...

That dress is very cute, you look amazing, defnintely not nine months pregnant!! And I'm very impressed with your hair, do you dye it and do the highlights yourself? I don't think I would dare. Great job!

::lindsay said...

Love the dress, love the hair. Cute pics of your kids too. I'm glad you were able to get through your fun and stressful day.