We have had a few random things happen over the past two weeks and I haven't updated, so I thought I would stick them all on this post.
Two weekends ago, Todd and Heather came down from DC to hang out and to run the half marathon. Well, since Heather became pregnant (yea!!) Todd was on his own. We all went down to watch him cross the finish line and cheer him on. He did so well and it was so fun. Treyton kept telling me later that Todd won his "very own part" even if other people were in front of him. I am glad he really has no idea what is going on yet! The rest of the day was spent just relaxing and then playing games. Lots of fun. Nate took some pictures of Todd and Heather outside, and these are just a few of my personal favorites:
The kids thought this was so cool when they saw the limo parked outside of our house. One question: Who living in CHELSEA SQUARE would rent a limo? And at 8 in the morning?

This week I decided to see if Jayci was ready to potty train. I don't know why I did it. Maybe boredom from being stuck inside while it was raining. Anyways, she LOVES to sit on her princess potty seat and will be there for ten minutes without doing anything. Then she will get down to go play and two minutes later pee all over the floor. Then she'll say "I have to go potty". Yeah, a little late on that one! So now she is in pull-ups for a while so she can still sit but I don't have to deal with about six accidents a day. Oh, and now she insists she has to go about four times every night when it is bedtime. What did I start?!
4 comments:
Great pics Alyson! I married such a dramatic man! Thanks for two great weekends in a row!
I accidentally posted the same thing three times-- sorry
Post a Comment