I find the stitched banana a bit disturbing. It reminds me of some old movie I saw when I was little. A lady had talking fruit, and she was starving, so she stitched her mouth closed so she wouldn't eat the talking fruit.
eww! haha! Glad we found each others blogs! And btw...I did notice your hair the other day. I can't believe you did that yourself! It looked fantastic!
7 comments:
thats awesome!!
wow we have dorky husbands. nick practices with the drawstring on sweatpants or on bow felt scraps. i'll keep an eye out for mutilated fruit...
I find the stitched banana a bit disturbing. It reminds me of some old movie I saw when I was little. A lady had talking fruit, and she was starving, so she stitched her mouth closed so she wouldn't eat the talking fruit.
oh poor banana!
Scary. But cool.
eww! haha! Glad we found each others blogs! And btw...I did notice your hair the other day. I can't believe you did that yourself! It looked fantastic!
Wow, that's pretty crazy, is that a banana - I guess there are a lot worse things he could be up to!! missed you today!
Post a Comment