Conversation after dinner tonight:
Treyton: Can we make this for daddy? (pointing at something in Family Fun magazine)
Me: Sure, but we only have 15 minutes before its time to get ready for bed. (we ate a late dinner)
Trey: Oh Snap! We have to hurry.
Oh Snap? Really, Treyton? I guess we have THIS Radio Shack commercial to thank for that.
4 comments:
Ha! Oh no he didn't! (I hope that's what he learns to say next...)
That was a pretty annoying radio shack commercial. Hilarious that Trey said it, tho! You should definitely keep that going. It definitely increases his coolness factor. : )
I love you blog Alyson! Your new little one is so cute! I love that Radio Shack commercial but it did get old after awhile..
I'm so excited for that stage. I love when Maddie says "awesome" which is definitely not as hip as "oh snap".
Post a Comment