My cute little Valentine's. I can't believe that I have three kids. Weird.
I made this skirt for Jayci for Valentine's day this year. She loves it.Teryton woke up so excited for his special breakfast. I made pumpkin spice waffles with whipped cream, fresh pineapple, bacon, and orange juice.
We decided to keep this year low key for Valentine's. Nate got me beautiful tulips, truffles, red vines, and a magazine with a Vienna cover story. He knows me so well!
The kids and I delivered these Valentine's they had made for their friends. I melted white chocolate and spread them in little circles, added a stick, and the kids got to decorate them with candy. It was really fun and they LOVED being able to make their treats.Last year, I made this coupon, picture book for Nate for Valentine's Day. Well, after ALL of my hard work, he did not even use it one time. I don't think he actually even knew where it was. So, I got it out and gave it to him again! I am not letting my hard work go to waste! He also got some good chocolates.
I made a heart pizza for dinner that the kids loved! Then we had ice cream sundaes for dessert.
8 comments:
What a fun day. You ALWAYS amaze me. You make so many days special days and memorable for your family. The kids look so cute. (Oh, you do too Nate, even with the gash on your nose) I love the one where Griffey is asleep on the couch with his little fists up against his chin. What a sweetheart. Dad says he has his own look. So sweet and thanks for sharing.
you guys are sooooooo adorable!!! I love everything!!!!
How fun! You went all out girl! I LOVE that you gave him the coupon book..again! haha! It looks WAY cute...he better use it this year. lol. And umm..he scored with gifts for you...I have been eyeing that magazine! haha. I also love all the cute skirts you make for Jacyci. You gotta teach me!
you are the holiday queen!
jayci was cute at church with her skirt-- she showed me every part that had white. (which was a lot of little parts)
griffen just looks so much like jayci maybe that's why she is especially in love with him!
You are such a cute mom and you guys have the cutest kids!
Happy Valentines Day!! You are my inspiration to be crafty!!
You had quite the Valentine's Day. How did you make those pumpkin spice pancakes? That sounds pretty good. I love the dream destination board. Can't wait to see the place next time we're down. And I can't believe how big Griffey is already getting! We need to see you guys again soon.
What a fun V-day! You're so creative Alyson! Cute pics of all the kiddos! Let's hang out soon.
Post a Comment