Jayci is always wanting to hug, kiss, nuggle, eskimo kiss, or lay on Griffin. Poor kid just can't catch a break when she is around!
We had green beans at dinner a couple of nights ago. She is so funny when she eats them. She thinks they are like pea pods and takes out ever little bean that is inside, then leaves the rest of the bean on her plate. It takes her about ten minutes to eat her beans because the work is so intricate!

This is just a little dress i made for her a couple of weeks ago. I love it. It turned out so cute...even cuter in person and when she doesn't look so homeless!

Its a little short, so she will be wearing leggings with this.
As most of you know, we had a huge snow storm on Saturday. It was snowing and blowing all day, but Treyton would not be deterred. Nate and I were not about to go out until it stopped snowing, so we sent Treyton in the front by himself to play. It was fun to watch him when he didn't know we were looking. He stayed out for a long time. Maybe a little too long. Good parenting, I know.Jayci was pretty funny and just looked like the kid in A Christmas Story.
Yesterday Jayci had her first play date. We are in a playgroup, but she is normally the only girl there. She was so excited to go play at a girl's house.That's it for now.
11 comments:
We got the same snow storm a couple days earlier- although your kids looked like they had more fun. SO Cute! I LOVE that dress- you should post a tutorial- I would love to feature it on my craft blog. www.lulustiles.blogspot.com.
Hey I saw that fabric that you made Jacyi's out of at Joanns the other day and I totally thought "this looks like a fabric that Alyson would make something cute out of..i should buy some before it's gone but i wouldn't know what to make" haha, Im dead serious! Crazy! I should have snatched some! ;)
Griffey is a stinkin babydoll!! and that dress is the sweetest thing, i second that you should post a tute on heather's blog!! xoxo
I cannot believe how much snow there is! I am jealous of Griffey.
This is really LauriAnn.
Ilove the pictures and the stories. I understand what you mean about just sitting and holding Griffey and looking at him. It looks like the others are more comfortable with him now. The snow pictures are great and I cant believe you had time to sew. Looks like life is grand.
Griffin is adorable! Alyson, you need to come enter the Valentines felt food giveaway on my blog! Its adorable!
http://CherryBlossomsDesign.Blogspot.com
He's so darling I love that picture that alicia took where you are looking down and he is just staring at you SOOO cute. And that dress you made is too cute!
I saw on the news that you guys got snow again...I figured the kids were in heaven with it. The pictures of the kids with Griffin and adorable and I love the one with him asleep in the bath :) The dress is super cute and I am with my mom...I don't know how you had time for THAT...Jayci looked adorable for her playdate. I hope she had fun finally playing with a GIRL. How about I being Chloe over for her to play with in 2 weeks! YEAH!
I can't help but think that God would really be smiling to see one of his little children appreciating so much one of his other creations. Yes, even on Sunday.
All the kids are beautiful and so full of personality. It will be fun to see them in June if you can make it.
Nice pics of Griffey. I love the one of him falling asleep in the bath. You guys looked like you had some fun in the snow, too. Enjoying it again today? Love you guys.
I love that dress, love sweet Griffon, love all your darling fam pics from Alicia, and just love your posts! And yes, that was Mayo- thank you for agreeing with me! It was nasty! Oh and When in Rome was sooooooooooo good! I loved it! I want a baby announcement if you have extra's:)
Post a Comment