Saturday, February 27, 2010

Visitors

Nate's sister, Mandi, came to visit us (and is here for a couple more days) with her daughter Chloe from Arizona. We were SO excited. They used to live in Charlottesville but moved last Spring. Although the weather has been crappy and we haven't done much besides just hang out at home, we have loved getting to see them again!

Getting some practice in for when we are at Papa and Nana's Ranch this summer.Cute girls!
Jayci carried this nasty fox with her everywhere while we were at cmoR. Stuffed animals should NOT be communal. I am still trying to sanitize Jayci and it has been five days.
We watched Jurassic Park the night before, so they were excited to dig for bones.
Treyton LOVES making friends wherever he goes and then telling me how many friends he made.
The shadow room.
Watching another lady work her magic on the shadow wall.
Jayci is still trying to understand playing with a one year old, but on this particular day while Trey was a preschool, she improved by leaps and bounds. She just tries to mother her and tell her she can't play with basically anything. It is quite annoying. I am going to have to be dealing with this soon with Griffin!
Ahhh. At least Chloe doesn't take it personally.
She is still so obsessed with him. And since Chloe has been here, Griffin is being mauled on all sides when I set him down. Chloe crawls as fast as she can straight for him and then just tries to kiss him repeatedly with the open mouth kiss. She even does it when she sees his picture on the wall now. Too funny!
Some tummy time. I love his resigned look.
Getting some quality baby time in - with supervision.
I finally got him smiling! he smiles up a storm now and it melts my heart every time. He is such a sweet, happy boy (when he doesn't miss a nap) and I love his little round face to death!

5 comments:

Larry and Janice said...

Fun to see Mandy and Chloe! I'll bet the kids are loving having little Chloe there (even if Jayci doesn't share!)

Joyelle said...

he is just so so adorable, lil griffey!

Furniss Family said...

He is growing so fast :) He looks so much older already. What cute little kiddo's :) I love the stage when they start smiling.

Beach Hendersons said...

Griffin is getting so chunky..I love it.

Linda said...

It looks like so much fun. The kids have changed just since we last saw them. Trey and Jayci both look taller and more grown up and Griffin,well, he has changed the most. The pictures are great and it's fun to see his little smile. Love to all of you.