CRAZY! I can't believe how much snow you guys keep getting. I am sure the kids are loving it and I am sure they are glad they have sleds now :) I hope this doesn't mess up our travel plans next week.
Well, if you can get out you should comeback to the Pacific Northwest. No snow. Warmest Jan. on record. It has been in the high 50s. Sunny (okay...only about half the time). Your pictures are the only snow I need this year!
6 comments:
the least they can do is cancel school BEFORE our husbands leave and the b-crack of dawn.
* i love griffin's queen shirt!
oops, that was me- Jenna :), but i'm sure nick shares my sentiments
CRAZY! I can't believe how much snow you guys keep getting. I am sure the kids are loving it and I am sure they are glad they have sleds now :) I hope this doesn't mess up our travel plans next week.
1. that weather looks horrid!
2. You are possibly the most creative person i know, and the things you have hanging and the things you make for your girl are all so adorable.
Well, if you can get out you should comeback to the Pacific Northwest. No snow. Warmest Jan. on record. It has been in the high 50s. Sunny (okay...only about half the time). Your pictures are the only snow I need this year!
It better stop soon! I love your projects..now I see why you were wondering about cricut fonts. Love the idea! You are such a crafty girl!
Post a Comment