Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LIke a Weed

Photobucket
Well, Griffin is already SIX MONTHS OLD. Where does the time go? At his check up, Griffey was:
27 1/2 inches long: 90%
17 lbs. 10 oz: 50%
17 1/4 inch head: 50%

Some new things about him:

*He can now sit up for extended periods of time by himself before tipping over.
*He has TWO little bottom teeth. They are like razors!
*He makes the cutest little whispering baby sounds ever.
*He laughs SO hard when he is tired.
*He scoots around backwards on his tummy. He is actually pretty quick. He can also spin in circles.
*We went to Yorktown for the 4th where Griffin was awake for more than 9 hours straight and he NEVEr complained. He is such a mild-mannered, happy baby. We are incredibly lucky.
*He is not a great night sleeper. He is so unpredictable as to whether is will wake up once, twice, three times. But, last night, he finally slept all night long!!!
*Having older kids makes me appreciate my sweet little baby even more. So, lucky Griffey.
Photobucket
He is the sweetest and cutest little boy that I know!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Man, he is squeezable!

Larry and Janice said...

I agree! And I miss squeezing that little guy! What your fotos don't show is what an adoreable happy face Griffey has - even more squeeable then!

Mandi said...

He is SO cute! We miss you! I especially like that he laughs a lot when he is tired...sounds like someone else I know :)

Angie said...

could he have more gorgeous of eyes!! wowsers. sucha cute kid!

Furniss Family said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 6 months old already!! Baylor's not too far behind, yikes. He is getting so big already too, they seriously grow so fast. He is so precious!!