Last week, I volunteered to watch my my brother, Tyson's, kids so they could settle into their new house and unpack. So, last week, I had five kids! Alexis (two months younger than Treyton) and Logan (to weeks younger than Jayci) were luckily a dream! They are so well behaved and played so well with my kids that it wasn't too bad at all. The only crappy part was trying to buckle three across in the back of the car with three boosters. Sucko. I was SO lucky that Nate was on night float for peds (an update on his third year coming soon). So, he was home for almost every single day and because he has the best luck, too, only had to actually stay at the hospital one night. Anyways, we spent the week: going to the pool, getting Happy Meals and ice cream cones from McDonald's, going to the WORST free summer movie for kids (Doogal), going to the Children's Museum, doing crafts, having movie night, and making and decorating cookies. We kept pretty busy and I loved getting to play the aunt, since I rarely get the chance. It was so fun getting to really know my neice and nephew as well. We love you, Alexis and Logan!

10 comments:
You have got to be the best aunt and sister ever! I so wish we had someone to watch our girls while we unpack (or packed up for that matter). It's so hard with them running around, getting into everything! Miss you so much and can't believe you're going to NY!!! I think Lis and I need to fly out there... oh??
You are a brave girl! The cousins all look alike, how cute!
P.S. You can come hiking with us anytime, I totally love it, and the kids did whine for most of it, I kept trying to convince them that they were having fun.
They are adorable kids, aren't they! Glad to hear you had such a great time. Can't wait until Griff and Elli are old enough to join in the fun.
love all the pictures, miss you.
love that cow, and love that nate knew about the cow day. that is something adam would know. silly boys. griffy is adorable!
Alyson! Jayci looks so grown up! I can't believe it! It looks like you all had a good time. What a treat to spend some time with Nate, even if there were five kids with you are all times. So great! Can't wait to hear how his third year is going!
Fun! My favorite picture is the one with the 4 oldest kids lined up in the pool :) I wish we were close still. We totally would have come over to play with you and all the kiddos! We miss you. I am glad they were all good and you had a great time.
You're children are sooo lucky. They have such fun lives. It's great to see the fun. Thanks for posting it and sharing.
Alyson, you are amazing! Glad you all are having a fun summer! And yes, I think that Christen and I need to fly out and join you on that NY trip! When are you all going? Miss you! Tell the kids Hi for Kylea!
Impressive! That is a lot of kids all by yourself. You're such a great Aunt!
brave, brave girl!!!! :) how very nice of you guys, though, and what a blast for all the kiddies :)
Post a Comment