As I am sure everyone knows, a couple of days ago was Cow Appreciation Day over at Chik-fil-A. On, you didn't know? Neither did I. But, no fear, Nate was there to inform me so that I didn't miss such an important calendar date. If you dress up as a cow and go to your nearest chain, you get a free meal. Since we had all five kids with us and not five costumes to dress them in, Nate waited until the older ones went to bed. We happen to have Treyton's very first Halloween costume with our dress ups, so we slapped it on our oh-so-oblivious Griffin. It was ADORABLE. Seriously. All of our kids have worn that costume now and they all look so freakin cute! Anyways, to make the story short, we used our child to get free food. Thanks, Griffey. Daddy sure appreciated it. He loves that place.


9 comments:
What a darling little cow he is!!
Yeah we totally took advantage of that deal. Just slapped on a few black polka dots on our white clothing. :) It's amazing what you're willing to do for free food!
Chikfila always has such great promotions here as well. We love us some free food!
Chikfila always has such great promotions here as well. We love us some free food!
We love Chik-Fil-A, but I really love that little cow. Man, is he cute!
Chic-fil-a is one of our favorite places. If we had known about that, I definitely would have had Heather dress up so I could get free food. Okay, maybe Elliana, too. : )
Griff is pretty adorable in that costume. Way to get a useful, androgynous Halloween costume!
Awesome work! I love that cute little boy! And I have no plans on dressing up as a cow anytime soon, because let's face it--I feel like one already each day with Elli.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT an adorable little guy! He is so dang cute! I love him already! Miss you guys
Nice, Todd!
So stinkin cute! I love it! :)
Post a Comment