Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!

I had my last ultrasound appointment today! I only have three more appointments until this little guy is getting evicted. Thank goodness! I feel like I can hardly breathe at all. I was sure the tech was going to tell me he already weighed nine pounds, but it turns out I am just dramatic! He weighs in at a normal six pounds, which is right on track to be born between 7.5-8 lbs, which is what my other two were as well. He is head down, not that that matters for me, and everything else looks good. I am hoping I can get him to come in two weeks, or hold out until the 29th. I really don't want to spend Christmas or Treyton's birthday in the hospital. Anyways, I am now counting down the DAYS!!! And no, still no name yet. I am thinking about calling him The Boy.

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Woohoo! We can't wait to meet the little dude. :)

Sarah said...

Good luck on the last little bit of your pregnancy, Woody! I hope it goes well & that he comes sooner rather than later for you :)

Jackie said...

I totally support "The Boy."

Best of luck! I hope the home stretch is kind to you.

The Miles Family said...

Yay! He will be here before you know it! It's so exciting! I don't know about you...but it sure went by quickly for me!:) Hang in there.

After some time, and adjusting we definitely all need to have girls night & do some more crafts. Especially since you are the queen! The movie..Eclipse..in June will be fun too!

LauriAnn said...

Those last weeks are awful, least you have Christmas and birthdays and anniversaries to distract you until the birth of The Boy. We called ours the Kid and Toad, so boy is probably an improvement.

Megan said...

Good Luck Alyson! I've decided that the last few months are the hardest, and you already have 2 little rascals to chase after.

Furniss Family said...

I was fun to see you at the Dr office today. I am so jealous you are almost done. You looked darling :) I can't wait to see him too :)

Jessie Lewis said...

don't know how you do it. The thought of adding another to my little family stresses the heck out of me. You're awesome. Good luck! (I like the name Anderson)

melynda said...

i cant believe you only have a few weeks!! yeah, you are going to be a great mom of 3!! call me as soon as you have him. miss you.
ps you never emailed me back, whats up with that!